Once the order has been placed, you have the possibility to follow its progress: My account > Order tracking.
Orders are classified by.
- Date of creation
- Logistics orders (if the products ordered from the same supplier have different delivery dates, you will find two separate orders on the screen).
The order status is:
- Pending supplier validation: the order has been placed by the hotel and has been forwarded to the supplier for validation
- Imminent pickup: after validation of the order, the order takes this status (it is an automatic status that is displayed on the site approximately 15min and which has no impact on the processing of the order)
- Sent: the order has been sent by the supplier
- Delivered: the order has been delivered to the hotel
- Order completed: the order has been closed by the supplier
- Rejected by the supplier: the supplier has refused your order
It is quite normal that the status of your order does not update immediately after placing it, it is possible that the supplier will need a few hours to validate it.
If, however, the status of the order does not change after a few hours, please contact the supplier